Saturday, January 31, 2009

Just a Little Country Girl

Today is such a beautiful day that I got out and walked around with camera in hand to check out all our critters stirring about. Avery loves the outdoors just as I did when I was little. I got a mixture of pics from some of our animals and her helping feed and just helping, she loves to help her Poppy and her Daddy, who as you know used to be DA but for the last say 6 months he has been Daddy.
So here is Jet Blazer who must have got a wiff of that Watermelon Suave shampoo.
Here she is jumping over the holes Maggie has dug in her pen. Poppa and Craig were fixing the fence.

Gathering eggs with Poppy.

Feeding the chickens


Jet Blazer getting another wiff.


Giving Jet some Lovin.


I just couldn't stand it any longer I had to get out there and get my hands on the new baby.



Too bad he's a he, we only keep the she's.



Mother and son.



No comments: