


In the summer of 2007, while on a Wednesday night activity with the children from our church, we stopped to get Icee's after attempting to play tennis, turned out to be entirely toooooo hot for that. Anyway.... back to the icees, we pulled up at the Minute Shop over by the zoo and there was the most pitiful looking kitten sitting at the gas pumps that looked not to be more than 4 or 5 weeks old. Well I did something I haven't done in a long time, I picked him up and brought him home. I am severly allergic to cats and can't have them inside but we already had a couple outside, one of which had just recently come up missing, so what's one more. Craig was quite upset at me for bringing him home but needles to say he got over it. Well he will be 2 this June or July and let me tell you he has turned out to be the best little cat ever. Avery can wag that cat whose name is Buddy all over the place and he just lays there. From time to time when he has had enough he will Meow and she knows then that it is time to put him down. He doesn't Meow all the time, he is just a great little addition to our family. So the other day she had him in for just a brief moment and I had to get some pics with his crazy relaxed self in her lap wrapped up in a baby blanket.
1 comment:
hard to believe that is the same cat! I remember that night...:)
Post a Comment