I was sitting in church yesteray morning, well actually a little before church. And Avery had left her little purse there with me and her little bible and everything else she had acquired during Sunday School. Anyway...I was just sitting there and I thought I wonder what she has in there, so I peeked inside and this is what I saw.
1. A little shell trinket box that my Granny gave me several years ago.
(inside this little box was a ponytail holder, a ring and a polly pocket earring.
2. A chinese fortune, you know the ones out of the cookies. And this one came from the last time we ate Chinese in Bastrop months ago it was actually Craig's fortune. It said" All the answers you need are right in front of you!" This had a lot of meaning to Craig that night because he has been through a lot here lately.
3. And a white piece of plastic that I have no idea what it came off of and you know you just hate to throw it away cause as soon as you do, you will find where it is needed.
I just sat there and wondered what goes through their little minds and what made her choose those certain things to put in there yesterday morning.
Just me pondering one of life's little moments.
Oh and here are some pics from today after getting ready for dance this afternoon.
1 comment:
OMG, you dug in her purse!?!? The nevere!! LOL It is p robably best we don't know what they are thinking!
Avery was excited to see Avery the other day!!!
Post a Comment