Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Gustav









Well Gustav has left it's mark on Arkansas that's for sure. We have had much rain and wind and much more rain and wind. I am not fussing though cause it could have been so much worse everywhere. We were only without electricity for about 5 hours Tuesday afternoon. Thank God, that New Orleans was not hit as bad as expected and that hopefully we are at the tail end of this one. I got out and took some pics this afternoon of Avery in all the puddles. Some of them are rather large ones too. She had a ball, when we were saying the blessings for supper, she said and bless my mommy for letting me play in the water today. How sweet. I have tried uploading pics for this blog 2 different times and for some reason they are not coming up, I will try and add them later.

No comments: