Friday, September 12, 2008

Chicago Bound





























Okay, well most of you know that Avery and I are in Chicago visiting my parents. This was actually my first time to fly alone with Avery and I must say I was a little nervous. It went fine but she is so impatient. She didn't like the waiting, any of it. She didn't understand why we couldn't just get on the plane as soon as we got to the airport. And then after we boarded she wanted to know what was taking so long for the plane to take off. Too much waiting for her. We got here Wednesday. Our flight only ended up taking about an hour and 14 minutes; it was scheduled for 1 hour and 5o minutes like usual. But they must have hit turbo. I didn't mind one bit though, it always messes with my ears pretty bad.
So today is actually our 3rd day here. Today we hit the Outlets, I mean any store you could imagine is there. Then we had lunch at The Chancery, one of Wisconsins famous. Anyway, then on to the Jelly Belly factory. I toured it about 10 years ago and knew Avery would love it. And she did. I will add those pics later. We did some shopping yesterday and then found a park in a subdivion nearby. We all ended up on the playground with Avery. Even Mamaw took a spill down the slide. She refused to go down the twisty one. We are having lots of fun but I sure miss my sweetie. We are headed down into the city sometime this weekend. Till later...

No comments: