Friday, August 6, 2010

Friends Till the End

Tried to move this pic down with the rest and it would not work...This is my dear friend Kim and her sister Joni...so enjoyed getting to spend time with them all.

A couple of weeks ago, I got the joy of spending some time with one of my dearest friends...We don't get to see each other that often..but when we do the time is priceless to me...I so look forward to her visit each year...I know it is important to keep those relationships that remind of us of who we are and where we came from and where we are going together in this crazy thing called life.





This is Jim, her nephew, he and his boys were there too, Avery was the only girl out of 5..you know she felt like the little princess...but she ran and romped just like the others...and plus she got a lil crush on Warren...she told me later that she thought he was super cute..LOL!

This is Avery giving Warren a neck massage


These are Jim's boys...they have grown so much since the last time I saw them..


Kim and I...you know you're getting old when you can say that you have been freinds with someone for over 30 years...wow..where does the time go.





Kim and part of her precious family...

Warren, Kim, Jeff & Parker



I love you Kimberley!!! Thank you for being a forever friend!!!

No comments: