Monday, December 7, 2009

Thanksgiving in the Windy City!

Pictures are in no order whatsover.....
First off let me say that I am still here...just haven't made the time to sit down and post....now the pics are piling up so I figured I'd better get busy.... Unfortunately Craig was going to have to work 7-12 hour graveyards the week of Thanksgiving...so

Avery and I flew to Chicago to spend Thanksgiving with my family....Mamaw, Papaw, Cody and My grandparents were there from South Carolina, We all were so thankful for being able to just be together. We ate out a few times...One place called THE FULL SLAB where Papaw wanted to take us because the brisket was to die for...well wouldn't you know that one night that we go they were swamped because of all the people with family in from out of town, and they ran out of brisket...the main thing we went for....we took Avery to Chuck E Cheese and she had a great time there and Momma and I found a DEAL OR NO DEAL game and we had sooo much fun....amazing what you will bet when it isn't real money....One night we went out to eat to celebrate my grandparents 43rd wedding Anniversary....we went to one of Momma and Ken's favorite places the Country Squire..very fancy and snazzy place....they have weddings and such in the courtyard in the back, it was all decorated with their Christmas lights.....started putting us in the Christmas spirit....I didn't take that many photos this time...don't know what is up with that...but here are a few.
On the way home
Baby fall down go BOOM!!!

In the Executor's Suite waiting on our plane...very nice


Priceless



Our last night together at In-Laws


We went to see "A Christmas Carol" play didn't take my camera in...like a dummy...it was great...Avery was on the edge of her seat the whole time...and got terribly upset when she thought Tiny Tim had died....



The Lego Kids



Jenner & Avery



Avery and her dollhouse in the basement




Chuck E Cheese...one of her favorite things



First thing...I think she realized she was a little too big for this one.



Bundled up waiting to go take Cody for a walk



Sharing their Anniversary dessert...Happy Anniversary...



On the staircase at the Country Squire...the tree and all the decorations were beautiful...



Mamaw and Papaw's girl....



Getting ready to go out to eat, Granny and Avery

No comments: