Thursday, June 11, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

Just a few pics from my birthday. My sweet mother-in-law cooked supper for us on my birthday. I had to go to the TIPS center to work on things for VBS. She cooked one of my favorites Mexican Chicken and a special pie instead of cake. I love Egg Custard Pie, it was always my Granddaddy's favorite. I didn't care for it as a child but have grown to love it through the years. So here I am blowing out the candles on my birthday pie, with a little help.






Don't remember exactly what was so funny but obviously something was.

Dear Lord, among everything else that I owe thankfulness for, I want to stop today and thank you for my life and all you have done for me. I am so undeserving of all your grace and mercies that you have so freely given. Thank you for delivering me out of the life that I was so blindly living. Thank you for placing me under conviction to realize that I was lost and needed a savior.
I thank you for every sweet seed planter that you placed along my path. I am so sorry for the years that I spent living so foolishly for me instead of for you.
I pray that the next 42 years I will reflect more of you and less of me.
I praise you for all you are! My everything.
I love you.

No comments: