Last night in our GA class we made Cookie Doll Clothes. Craig's sister gave this kit to Avery for either Birthday or Christmas one year and she loved it. So I thought since it had rained so much and we probably wouldn't get to go outside any that this would be something fun for us to do in class. Avery and I cut out the cookies and baked them. Then I made up some colored icing for them and they had a ball decorating them. They were a hit. I'm thinking this may even be a fun thing for a little girl's birthday party. Anyway....we ended up with 9 girls last night, that was great, we haven't had that many in quite some time if ever.
Our Missionaries this month are in Central Asia.
There names are John Kim and his wife Soo Jin Kim















No comments:
Post a Comment