Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter

Well here is the fashion diva dying her eggs Saturday. We thought Aminn might want to help but he is just not ready for that kind of sitting still.


Don't you just love those earrings from Aunt DD?


Busy, Busy, Busy



Are they done yet?




Finished products





Easter Bunny done good.






Her lil Webkinz, found this at Lifeway, had never seen the smaller ones.
Anyway her name is Kelsey, so is her puppy and half her stuffed animals.
She found out she had a cousin named Kelsey so she has been stuck on the name.








Avery's peeps, she is so into LPS and Puppy in my pocket and they actually had Easter babies.




Straight out of the bed.




Avery, Aminn, Craig and I before church Sunday morning.




Cousin and Cousin, that's what Avery says when she is talking to Aminn. She says Aminn do you want cousin to do this and cousin do you want Avery to do that. It really is funny. She just loves him to death.





My two loves.
Finding Craig a shirt matching her dress, no problemo.
Finding me something that I liked that actually looked good on my dumpy body, another story. I tried everything in Cato's on that had the blue in it.
NO LUCK.
But I did find the black dress that actually accented my smaller parts,
and covered the other ones that we don't want to talk about.
So, I figured I'd just but some blue jewelry with it and that was that.




My favorite pic.
I had a pic like this one last year with Avery and her Daddy and this year's is great too.




Hunting eggs with Garrett and Griffin. Weather was horrible so we had to hide them inside. We hid for them and they had to hide for Carmon and I.




Garrett in deep thought. Now where could those eggs be?




Looking everywhere and anywhere





I told them there was one by this window and they went after it.





There was one in the shoe right beside Avery and they were so HOT, Garrett eventually found it.


No comments: