Thursday, March 19, 2009

Shriners Circus

Just some pics from when we went to the Shrine's Circus a few weekends ago. She looks right at home with these guys, a big change from when we first got there, she was hiding behind me and her daddy and would not come out, scared to death.
As you can see it didn't take her long to conquer that fear.


My first time and I must say I was impressed.

Hope everyone who went enjoyed it as much as we did.





$5 light saber sword, there were many of these things across the place.










Juggler, and he sure did some juggling, pretty amazing
Picture below got real blurry there were so many.







This guy was pretty sharp, here he was doing the Moon Walk and let me tell you he nailed it.











I think this was one of my favorite parts, I think I was actually quite envious. These girls could work their hips, actually every part of their body. We had since had a hula hoop session at church and needless to say, I failed miserably.





























No comments: